In this rich, well-balanced coffee, citrus and floral blossom into caramel and finish delicately with lingering hints of milk chocolate. From small farmers in Bolivia, it is organic and fairly traded.
Purchase of this fair trade coffee helps to
– create opportunities for small scale producers that live in remote, rural areas
– pay a fair price to farmers and producers
– invest in improvements in the farmers’ communities
– support sustainable environmental practices
– promote independence, education and positive work conditions
Processed and packaged in Canada.
Certified organic and fairly traded whole bean coffee
Grown by small farmers in rural areas
Grown with sustainable environmental practices
Promotes independence, education and positive work conditions
Processed and packaged in Canada